6/12/10

Turd Rider featuring Jean Marie shitting outdoors

3 Responses to “Turd Rider featuring Jean Marie shitting outdoors”

Anonymous said...

Light it up up up I'm on fire! LOL. Nice body and ass. Must have gave her too many exlax. :)

Anonymous said...

whenever I think about this video I get super hard on, if I marry this girl, I will fuck her 24*7, I cant get rid of my boner, whenever I think about this girl and this video, god bless jean marie, hope to invite her at my house and feed her some serious gassy food which will give her big time lose motions, and she is going to destroy my toilet with her fart and poop, hope she couldnt make it to the bathroom also and let lose all over the house, even in bed while we are going to have sex, she is going to have tummy rumbles while sleeping, I will make sure my queen dont have to get out of the bed for poop, so I will keep a bed pan for her, in which she will let lose her runny diarrhea and fall asleep again

Anonymous said...

There's a hell of a lot poo comming out of Turd Raider Jean Marie . . . wow! . . . und zu guter letzt: Die Zigarette danach . . . habt Ihr ganz nett gemacht, die Geschichte.

Post a Comment